Develop information systems of an electric power distribution utility
company, such as for customer billing and communication, asset
management, network monitoring, modeling, and planning, utility
accounting, and human resources management. Involves all aspects of
development such as analyzing business processes; designing the data,
algorithms, and user interface; data quality; coding, code review,
documentation, testing, and version control; and interacting with
- Experience in developing business or engineering/technical
software, preferably in an open source environment.
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus:
- open source Unix (e.g., FreeBSD or Linux);
- PostgreSQL or similar database system;
- Clipper, FoxPro, or xBase on NetWare;
- GIS (map-related) software;
- electric power-related software;
- Lisp, Scheme, Python, or similar;
- system administration of networked Unix and Windows machines
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, or similar. Other fields will be considered if the
candidate has significant relevant programming or computer systems
experience. Individuals with Master's degrees are welcome to
apply. The job responsibilities and salary will be commensurate with
skills and experience.
- Good analytical and mathematical ability.
- Proficient in verbal and written English. Able to write effective
- Systematic, organized, with initiative, able to work with minimum
- Full-time positions in Dagupan City, Pangasinan and Quezon
City, with occasional travel between sites.
To apply, please send an application letter, resume, transcript of
records, and 2” x 2” photo to: Human Resources
Dept., Dagupan Electric Corporation, A.B. Fernandez West,
Dagupan City 2400, Pangasinan.
Copyright © 2007 Dagupan Electric Corporation. All rights reserved.