Develop, analyze, revise, and administer rate designs and schedules,
such as time-of use rates, interruptible rates, seasonal rates, retail
wheeling rates, and customer connection fees.
Conduct studies using various rate-making methodologies, such as
Cost of Service, and
Return on Rate Base;
and related mechanisms, such as for
correction of over- or under-recovery.
Understand electric power industry laws and regulations.
Graduate of Accountancy, Economics, Engineering, or similar
with at least two (2) years work experience.
- Certified Public Accountant is a plus.
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus:
- rate-making methodologies;
- financial analysis and forecasting methods;
- statistical methods, data analysis, and data management.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and orally.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Full-time position in Quezon City, with occasional travel to Dagupan
To apply, please send an application letter, resume, transcript of
records, and 2” x 2” photo to: Human Resources
Dept., Dagupan Electric Corporation, A.B. Fernandez West,
Dagupan City 2400, Pangasinan.
Copyright © 2007 Dagupan Electric Corporation. All rights reserved.